Nowadays it is very difficult to choose a reliable bookmaker. Today there are a lot of them. Almost all of them are worthy of the attention of betting enthusiasts. However, it was not honest organizations that were created just to steal money from players.
Our site always helps English-speaking players to understand sports events, as well as betting on these events. For example, people who speak Portuguese can also find similar sites like ours. One of them talks about the best online casinos for Brazilians, as well as bookmakers. In Portuguese, it sounds like this: port. “melhores casinos online para brasileiros»
Read about how to choose a bookmaker.
How to choose a bookmaker?
There are several criteria for evaluating the quality of work of a bookmaker. These are reliability, honesty, variability of the line, ease of depositing and withdrawing funds, as well as customer-oriented customer support.
Let’s consider them in more detail:
- Large selection of sporting events (the ability to put on all existing sports, virtual competitions, as well as non-sporting events, such as, for example, political elections or music competitions)
- Extended lines (selection of options for betting within a specific event)
- Convenience of replenishment of the game account and withdrawal of funds (variability of payment, speed of operation)
- Bet limits (maximum bet size, no split payout)
- Bet calculation (reliability of statistical sources)
- Support service (customer focus, speed, courtesy, competence)
- History and license (years of existence, complaints)
How do we determine the best bookmakers?
The reliability of the bookmaker is one of the main criteria for its evaluation. We consider a reliable bookmaker who:
- Meets all the criteria for high-rated bookmakers.
- Timely responds to our appeals on complaints from players.
- Resolves complaints according to our recommendations.
Evaluation of this characteristic reflects the breadth of the prematch line of the bookmaker. This means the number of sporting events, the variety of markets and outcomes in the line before the start of a sporting event. At the current stage, this estimate is determined manually and may not be accurate enough.
Evaluation of this characteristic reflects the breadth of the live line of the bookmaker. This means the number of sporting events in live, the variety of markets and outcomes for bets during a sporting event. At the current stage, this estimate is determined manually and may not be accurate enough.
Evaluation of this characteristic reflects the margin of the bookmaker. The lower the margin, the higher the bookmaker’s odds and score. At the current stage, this estimate is determined manually and may not be accurate enough.
Convenience of payments
Evaluation of this characteristic reflects the number of payment methods and the speed of payment by a bookmaker. A higher rating is provided by the presence of payment systems at the office, popular among Russian-speaking players.
Evaluation of this characteristic reflects the competence and friendliness of the support service. All support service channels are evaluated — email, live chat, and phone line. The absence of any channel reduces the score.
Bonuses and promotions
Evaluation of this characteristic reflects the quantity and quality of bonuses and shares of the bookmaker. Each type of bonus is assigned an individual weight when evaluating. The rating may vary depending on bonuses and promotions currently offered by the bookmaker.
This criterion assesses the technological advancement of companies and their ability to keep up to date, introducing new technologies into their products.