"Online Bookmakers" - reliable bookmakers
Top bookmakers are based on a large number of evaluation factors – starting with the quality of the list and the magnitude of the coefficients and ending with the feedback from the players and the quality of the support service. Sports experts, thoroughly versed in modern online betting, take part in the ranking.
Our rating scale is as follows:
Grade 7-10 is set by reliable and proven bookmakers offering high-quality betting product. The rate of positive feedback from such offices is in the range from 90% to 100%.
Grade 4-7 has been set for bookmakers who provide high quality level betting services. The overall score is reduced due to a number of flaws (high margin, no bonuses, etc.). The rate of positive feedback is from 75% to 89%.
Grade 3 is set for offices that have a number of significant drawbacks (delayed payments, poor quality of the Live platform, unreasonable lowering of limits on rates). The rate of positive feedback is from 55% to 74%.
Grade 2 is for unscrupulous BCs who regularly receive reasoned complaints from users. The level of trust is less than 50%.
Grade 1 is set for bookmakers in the black list. This category includes sites created for fraudulent purposes.
“Ferguson almost killed me”: ex-star Manchester United remembered the unforgettable penalty that cost the team victory
How to choose the best bookmaker for yourself
The modern better is unusually lucky because he has the opportunity to choose the right bookmaker office among several hundred options. In order to decide which bookmaker is better to play, you need to answer a few questions:
What are you going to bet on?
If you have a good time in priority, stir up interest in watching matches and get adrenaline rush, then you should hardly worry about the percentage of the margin of the bookmaker office. Well, if the main goal is to make a profit from the bets, then you should carefully study this component and stop at the bookmaker with high odds.
What sports are you betting on?
It is considered that the wide line is very important. In fact, what is important is that the sport of interest to the player is well highlighted in it, and everything else does not matter. Do you like to bet on football? So take a look at the line and rate it.
What type of bets do you prefer?
The same can be said about the painting of the bookmaker’s office. In most cases, the better has a certain style of play and strategy, which include 2-5 types of bets. See if the types of wagers you want are presented in the painting.
Put in a pre-match or live?
Bets before an event and live bets are two different stories. It often happens that a bookmaker has a very good pre-match and a disgusting live with low odds and scanty painting. And maybe the opposite. Be sure to pay attention to this.
Playing with a computer or phone?
Solid web sites of self-respecting betting companies have long been acquired, but high-quality mobile applications have not yet been developed. Therefore, if you plan to install from your phone, make sure you have a modern mobile version.
We emphasize that everyone chooses a bookmaker for themselves. The fact that for one is the ideal choice, for the other – the wrong option. The bookmaker’s office, which would satisfy the demands of absolutely all the players in the world, a priori cannot exist. It is necessary to study the main criteria and weigh everything in order to understand which online bookmaker office is better to bet.
The main parameters for evaluating an online bookmaker:
- Availability of an official license giving the right to accept bets online. There are no random sites in the Online-Bookmakers.com ranking. Each of the offices is licensed by the controlling authority of a state (Russia, Canada, Ireland, Malta, etc.). The presence of a license is a guarantee of compliance by the bookmaker with its obligations, including financial ones.
- List of matches. The best BCs offer their users a rich variety of liquid markets, trying to outperform their competitors. An additional plus in the eyes of betters is the availability of bets on statistical indicators.
- Level of margin and ratios. One of the key indicators that experienced players pay attention to. Typically, to estimate the margin on the BC, quotes in the lines for football, tennis, hockey and martial arts are analyzed. The lower the value of the bookmaker margin, the higher the odds.
- Quality Live section. All leaders of the Russian and foreign betting market accompany live-events with infographics and live video broadcasts. The experts also estimate the level of margin / coefficients, the movement of quotations and the time of the end of receiving bets on current events.
- The functionality of the site. The key features of a quality betting platform are an intuitive interface, a logical arrangement of menu items and a high page loading speed. An additional plus in the eyes of betters is the availability of a mobile version of the site and official applications for iOS and Android.
- Quick withdrawal. The user prefers to play in offices with the possibility of prompt and trouble-free withdrawal of money. The minimum list for serious BC includes VISA / Mastercard bank cards, popular e-wallets: Webmoney, Paypal, Qiwi, Yandex Money and mobile payments.
- Work support service. Quickly reacting and useful support is the pride of the majority of popular bookmakers. The more efficiently the support service solves the problems of the players, the more loyal they are to this BC.
- User Reviews. When choosing a bookmaker for bets, beginners usually rely on feedback from experienced players. Most often, the topic for reviews is the decency of the office in matters of payment of winnings.
- Bonus program. This indicator is an important marketing tool. Reliable BCs try to strengthen the trust of users through various promotional offers. These can be bonuses for registration and first deposit, gifts for active play and free bets with transparent wagering conditions.